Thursday, November 3, 2011

The 1st 9 weeeks

I quite enjoy this class. The lectures are interesting and the assignments are helpful. The only thing is that I am really behind on my reading. I think that if I did the reading I would be well equipped and prepared for the AP test. I think we should do a brief overview of the chapters as we go, or maybe even an assignment based on the readings. I would be more encouraged to read if there was a grade involved.

Dixon,
You are the man.



Thanks,
Ayla

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your comments. i used to do assignments based on the readings. maybe i'll do a few here and there just to make sure people are keeping up. you should be on chapter 13 by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayla READ your text book! Glad you are enjoying this class and learning about US History. Don't be a surface learner, be a deep thinker read your text! Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete